Saturday, March 17, 2007

GUADALUPE, CA BOUND



I'm off to visit the familia tomorrow. I'll be gone for a few days. I'll be on the Amtrak working on class projects and sleeping for most of the morning and afternoon. It's also a good time for me to reflect. The scenery is ever-changing and beautiful. I'll try to take a few pictures.

This is just a taste of what the beauty of the central coast looks like:



Here's a track for you to enjoy while I'm gone.
This track may be a little throwback for some but I think it's the joint!
Dedicated to my brothers (who are also my friends) Luis and Johnny...oh, and Nick cause he likes the cowbell, haha ;)

MidAir_EaseOut.mp3 (12.89 MB)

This is off of Full Scope Records out of Chicago...and if anyone knows where I can get a copy of it on wax, PLEASE hit me!
Oh, and If you're going to listen to the track at all...listen to it all the way through, damnit.

Hope everyone has a good weekend!

PEACE/PAZ!

No comments: