Thursday, March 15, 2007

LE RANDOM

Sometimes I cruise on ETSY looking for inspiration. Today I came across DKim's ETSY store and man, this girl is certified cool!

Her Profile reads:
"A designer/illustrator working and playing in New York. I am an artist because I couldn't make it as a ninja."

Hahaha, Fuckin' great! I'm jackin' that...

Lexx's Profile:
I'm a designer/illustrator working and playing in San Francisco. I'm an artist because I couldn't make it as the female version of Chuck Norris.

Then she has these prints of original illustrations...and yo, I always say these things!



I've been saying this since I was little. Pepe Le Pew's pervy ass would chase this cat everywhere. When the cat was tired and trying to catch her breath or when she was sitting at her window thinking about him she'd "Le Sigh."



The above is something I say in my head to my teachers after a crit or out loud to my friends and fam when I get stressed...I usually follow it with: "You don't know what it's like when you try, and you try, and you try and you never get there!" (from the movie I Am Sam).

Haha...ok, I've said too much.

The End.

No comments: